ARISE 2019, a Launch pad for Agri-Startups is an initiative of Pusa Krishi Incubator powered by RKVY-RAFTAAR Scheme of Ministry of Agriculture and Farmer’s Welfare, Government of India.
It is an uniquely designed incubation program specifically for early-stage agri-startups, with an aim to promote innovation and entrepreneurship in the field of agribusiness and allied sectors.
It is a two-phase Incubation program, a one of a kind:
Phase 1: Idea to Product Prototype
(Early-stage product development)
- ‘Proof of concept’ and ‘promising Ideas’ would get access to the research facilities, technical experts, patent filing and extensive mentoring support. This will facilitate to develop a feasible product prototype that can be scaled up.
- An Eight-Week in-house residency program has been structured to help walkthrough the startups in their journey of success.
- Selected startups will be linked to other successful startups
- A Pusa Fellowship stipend of Rs.10,000 p.m. will be given to the selected incubates, as an allowance during the in-house residency program.
- Towards the end of Phase-1, the selected startups of this phase will make a presentation to an expert committee of industry experts and professionals. This committee of experts will evaluate the performance of the startups throughout the course of phase-1 and shortlist startups ready for acceleration in Phase-2 of the program.
Phase 2- Product Prototype to its Commercial Launch & Funding Support
- Startups will validate their products/service.
- Startups will be mentored on how to commercially launch their product/service and sustain in marketplaces.
- An initial grant-in-aid of up to Rs.5 Lacs (for prototypes) or up to Rs.25 Lacs (commercially launched) will be awarded to the start-up.
- Also the extensive Marketing & Mentoring support by industry experts will be continued, till the time start-ups get graduated from our incubation program.
APPLICATION DEADLINE : 6th APRIL 2019
For Online application F6s please click:
For any issues related to submission of application, please send your queries to email@example.com
For Online application STARTUP INDIA PORTAL please click:
For Off-Online application please download:
Please fill the attached form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org before 11:59 p.m. of 6th APRIL 2019.